How Athena Uses People Hiding Assets For Your Ex
Athena can discover funds and assets that you may not know about.
Some dads will do anything to keep assets away from you. One thing that they think is tricky is they have other people hide their assets for them.
This can include, but not limited to:
- Depositing their income into the bank account of a relative or business associate
- Effectively using this person as a shield
- It could be their mother, siblings, business partners, etc
- Naming someone else as the Principal of their business
- Disassociating themselves from the business on paper
- Using a business account as a personal account
- Personal expenses show up as business expenses, making their income look lower than reality
These people only see someone they care about having to give a large portion of their earnings to their ex. They don’t see you just trying to give your children a comfortable life.
What Can Be Done About It
Athena has tools that can link family and business partners to your ex, look for their assets, and provide you with completed documents to summon THEM to court as well. The bottom line is, we’ve done this before. We’ve seen every trick that dad can throw at you and won.
Are your complaints to child support enforcement not being heard? At Athena, we’re in the business of helping moms collect the money that is owed to them. We’ve taken on dads like this for 20 years. We take mom’s complaints and turn that into cash into their pocket. By providing us with some information and the proper legal documentation, we will get to work for you.
No Judgment on hand yet? No Problem. We help you with that too. We will guide you through the process step-by-step, removing the barriers between you and your money.