How Is Athena Different Than A Lawyer?
Our services are different than that of a lawyer’s. Learn the differences to better understand what is best for you.
- A software solution that focuses exclusively on removing barriers in collecting arrears
- You pay a flat, monthly subscription fee that doesn’t break the bank
- Generates customized, state-specific legal documents already filled out and ready for you to sign
- Eases the filing process by providing you with step-by-step instructions
- Keeps you updated every step of the way through an online dashboard
- Represents you in court and completes paperwork for your child support enforcement process
- Will require a burdensome retainer fee likely in the thousands, not something most moms can afford
- If your ex or his assets needs to be located, your lawyer may have a private investigator find them at additional costs to you
How Is Athena Different Than Child Support Enforcement ?
We’ve been asked how we are different from Child Support Enforcement (CSE).
We don’t replace CSE, but we are here to make their process better
How Is Athena Different Than a Collection Agency?
What Makes Athena Different from a Collection Agency?
Athena is a more affordable and efficient alternative to collection agencies
This is not intended to be legal advice. For legal advice specific to your case, you should contact an attorney.