© Copyright 2021 Athena Collects, All Rights Reserved.
How Is Athena Different Than
A Collection Agency
Know Your Options: What Makes Athena Different from a Collection Agency?
- Software program built to streamline the process so you can collect arrears yourself
- You maintain complete control of your case
- You only pay a flat, monthly subscription fee
- All the money you collect goes into YOUR pocket, Athena never touches the money
- 87% success rate in collecting arrears
- Average collection time is between 6 and 12 months
- Collects the arrears for you, but they have complete control of your case
- You must provide a power of attorney (POA) to the agency to give them the ability to collect for you
- Once you sign a contract with the and give the POA, you will not be able to pursue child support through CSE, pro sé, or any other means until you contract is up
- They take 34-55% of what they collect as their fee
- Takes their fee before you ever see a cent
- Can take much longer to collect
How Is Athena Different Than a Lawyer?
Our services are different than that of a lawyer’s.
Learn the differences to better understand what is best for you.
How Is Athena Different Than Child Support Enforcement?
We’ve been asked how we are different from Child Support Enforcement (CSE).
We don’t replace CSE, but we are here to make their process better